before I sleep

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Our minds are finite, and yet even in these circumstances of finitude we are surrounded by possibilities that are infinite, and the purpose of life is to grasp as much as we can out of that infinitude." - Alfred North Whitehead

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time Travel

How precious is it to go back in time ? Only to discover that in facing the past you must face up to yourself and exiting the prison of time does not free you from prison of your own character, one from which there is no escape.

- Redrum, X-Files

2 Comments:

Blogger Kannan said...

In my view, the thought of time travel is driven by a sub-conscious urge to escape facing oneself, as is the case with almost all things we do in our daily life.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous greatchandeliers said...

I agree with you, you are gr8.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home